Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the end...or is it?


a picture of my 23 things checked off!
nope it is not the end of learn and play. l&p has opened my eyes to many resources online. i knew coming into this experience that i was usuing only a minute fraction of the resources out there. and you have only opened my eyes to a minute fraction more. many of them have given me possibilities for use in the future.
i like twitter a lot. i LOVE youtube - love the useless videos and there are useful ones too but those usually arent so funny! some of the others were interesting to say the least but not necessarily applicable. some of the applications i will use moving forward.
i appreciate the opportunity afforded me by the l&p team..you guys are fantastic. also i appreciate elt and my boss for believing that my time learning and playing is so very important.
and mr 2.0...when you brought the incentives ideas to the budget babes, i was a naysayer, but knew that there's nothing like a lil bit of incentive to have folks participate. the reason i finished was to get my stick! the funny thing is that along the way i definitely learned a thing or two. thanks again for a great journey! and leading this horse to water!

No comments: